1. By using eurogentest.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of eurogentest.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you will not be able to register.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use eurogentest.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, unless you are a participant of the EuroGentest NoE. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any eurogentest.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of eurogentest.org content requires the prior written permission of the EuroGentest NoE coordinator.
3. You agree to use eurogentest.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of eurogentest.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within eurogentest.org.
4. eurogentest.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the EuroGentest NoE, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Under no circumstances will EuroGentest NoE be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of eurogentest.org regardless of the form of action.
6. The EuroGentest NoE does not warrant that functions contained in eurogentest.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that eurogentest.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.